WE ARE OPEN FOR EVERYONE
For individual guests and small groups on Tuesdays at 15:0
0 and Saturdays at 11:00
we offer excursions of Soviet Party without theatrical performance.
· Tour of the cottage state №2 with a story about its history and unique guests;
· Samovar tea party in the interiors of cottage;
· Visiting the “Museum of the History” of sanatorium and resort of Jurmala.
Ticket price: 5 EUR
/ person. For groups over 10 people: 4,00 €
WELCOME TO THE PAST!
Sanatorium “Jantarnij Bereg” invites you on a amazing journey into the past. You will be able to plunge into the 1970s of the XX century by visiting a unique object, that was hidden from prying eyes under wraps.
We will be very happy if you will join us in "Government Dacha No 2". This is a unique building, that truly reflects the 70’s -80’s design and atmosphere of the Soviet era. The residence has own cinema, library, living room with a fireplace, and other gadgets and objects of historical value.
This house only served top end government officials and today the decision has been made to open it to the public and hold theatrical gimmicks, one of them is specially prepared for this viewing, and is called "The Soviet Party".
During the tour you will be able to experience of what it’s like to be a guest of the Government dacha No2, you will be introduced to the General Secretary of the communist party of the Soviet Union, Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev, and also enjoy the meals from the “soviet” menu.
Theatrical program of “The Soviet Party” includes:
- Communication with the assistant of the "General Secretary" and security service (instruction on how to behave during a meeting and inspection of the object);
- Meeting with "the General Secretary of the Central Committee Leonid Brezhnev";
- Answers by "L. Brezhnev” on the guests questions;
- Collective photo with the "General Secretary" after meeting;
- Showing newsreel "Novosty Dnya" (1976);
- Photographing in the office of “General Secretary” (individual pictures).
By additional request:
lunch “menu of the Kremlin”, group meeting with the escort vehicle, concert, riding in a car “Volga GAZ-21/24” and visiting the Museum of the history of sanatorium and resort of Jurmala.
Theatrical performance is organized only by prior arrangement for groups of at least 20 people.
Applications for a theatrical performance:
e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 67735950
Information on excursions without theatrical performance:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 67736500
Additional information about the project and activities on websites: www.sovietparty.lv